Emmigrant Direct - New Website

I just signed in and reviewed my account and all worked well. FInally.
A deposit transaction from yesterday worked fine.

7 AM Pacific.

Yup, Things have settled down a bit now. I can get in and the response time is reasonable.

The good news is that I can get to the Web site and that relatively few things are broken, e.g. the help system spews out Java code. However, it won't take my security info and the 800 number is permanently busy. And if that wasn't bad enough, now HSBC is threatening promising to beef up its online security :(

i waited till this evening ... worked fine!

Yah, I figured the rest of you guys would hammer the site as soon as it went live :D So I waited until today to mess with it. Worked great for me, although I haven't yet attempted any transfers.

40 minutes of listening to their canned music later, I got through and had them reset the password, which got me all the way in. The service rep could barely speak, she was so tired. Poor thing!  :(

d said:
or did you mean "you guys would get hammered by the site"?

I got hammered. - And even if I would have waited, I would have had a problem. They had my birth month wrong on their files. As soon as new security system kicked in and started asking the month you were born in, my account would have been locked.

I was in for a few hours of grief either way. :(

I successfully scheduled a transfer last night. We'll see what really happens. My fingers are crossed. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom