Emmigrant Direct - New Website

C

Cut-Throat

Anyone else having some problems with Emmigrant Direct's new security procedures this morning?

I got in finally (They had my Birth month stored wrong on their system)

After completing a transfer and changing my password, I could not get back in and now my account is locked.

Lots of folks going to have fun with this one! :LOL:

Cut-Throat said:
Anyone else having some problems with Emmigrant Direct's new security procedures this morning?

I got in finally (They had my Birth month stored wrong on their system)

After completing a transfer and changing my password, I could not get back in and now my account is locked.

Lots of folks going to have fun with this one! :LOL:

It gave me "invalid response" message twice then when I tried a third time, I got locked out. Lousy screen design, the security code in hidden and they don't have a 2nd entry to verify that you entered it correctly. The message "invalid entry" is meaningless since I don't know which of the 3 entries they found invalid. I thought I entered everything correctly. Another customer friendly web design.

i think i'll give this more than a few days before i attempt it ... hopefully they'd get the bugs out by then

Yup, the Emmigrant Site is pretty well broken. Probably the worst Internet Experience that I've had in over 10 years. :rant:

I can't even access the site anymore. The servers are either too busy or down.

They reset my Password 4 times this morning, and I was unable to get in all 4 times.
:rant:

Update: They have now 'reset' my password 5 times this morning!

When I told the guy on the phone last time that I did manage to get in once and even successfully completed a scheduled transfer, he informed me 'That I was one of the lucky few that suceeded in actually getting a transaction made this morning' :D

I hope this new system doesn't 'take them down' - They are upping their interest rate to 5.15% this week!

....and ING is going to be "upgrading" the security/sign procedures "soon" too. Improvements to make your account "more" secure". Guess it will be even "mor" secure if the owner cannot get into it.

it will be even "mor" secure if the owner cannot get into it.
perhaps. perhaps not. we can only hope.

I just tried it again since this morning. Still down. Is this the future of web development and improvements?

Got into my account OK but...

When I checked the "Funding" tab, the name of the external bank was incorrect :eek:  It appears however, that the account number and routing number is correct - just the name is wrong. :-\

I just got in, did all the security stuff and it is working fine. It's 7:18am here in Boston.

Outtahere said:
I just got in, did all the security stuff and it is working fine. It's 7:18am here in Boston.

Try it now - It's broke again - it would be 7:32 in Boston.

I can't even get their home page up!

Here is what they worked on last night.

EDirect.jpg

Seems to be up and working fine now (10:10am Boston), I just logged in and no problems.

Outtahere said:
Seems to be up and working fine now (10:10am Boston), I just logged in and no problems.

They must give you Boston people better access. I still can't get in 10:17 in Boston.

That's strange, it was really fast to load and log me in.

I just logged in to the new site for the first time. No problem. I'm glad that I waited because of your warning.

We decided to hold off opening an account because of glenlogie’s FYI that a new site was being launched this week ( http://early-retirement.org/forums/index.php?topic=8591.0 ).  Thank you,  everyone, for all the responses to that thread!  Glad we waited to sign up, though.   Would be a little p.o.'d experiencing this the first week they had our money.   :rant: :)   

looks like the sites down again...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom