Fidelity Cash Management Account??

I placed an order to buy some FDRXX in my cash management account today. Never knew that was possible before!

Can you use FZDXX in this account? Yes, the initial deposit has to be 100k, but then you can keep any balance after the initial deposit.
The yield is now over 2%.

Can you use FZDXX in this account? Yes, the initial deposit has to be 100k, but then you can keep any balance after the initial deposit.
The yield is now over 2%.

Not moving an extra $100K in that account right now even if temporary. I still won’t have high $ in that account, so the 0.28% yield difference doesn’t really matter.

FDRXX is up to 1.76% which is way better than the 0.31% I was earning on the FDIC sweep.

Last edited:
Full View Update

Got this message yesterday. I’m thinking ‘Good. But, why didn’t you do this before release?’

Attachments

• 4B4CB0BB-FC3B-46A1-B419-E67C4D2C6E74.jpg
    4B4CB0BB-FC3B-46A1-B419-E67C4D2C6E74.jpg
    697.8 KB · Views: 30
Relative to the first reply I would add the con that when you transfer money from pre-tax savings account to the post tax, ready to withdraw, savings account, it takes 3-5 days for the cash transfer to go through. Its an electronic funds transfer and should go through the same day or no more than by the following day. Does Vanguard have this problem?

Back
Top Bottom