Financial Personality Types

Is everyone here a FT subscriber or is there another way to get from the story to the quiz without subscribing?

Fitbit....

But I disagree with the other stmts they make about why I am this way... I have full control as to other aspects of my life... I stopped reading after that, so I do not know what else they are wrong about...

Is everyone here a FT subscriber or is there another way to get from the story to the quiz without subscribing?

I'm not an FT subscriber.

I clicked on the pink piggy bank in the image on the left side of the article, and it took me right to the test.

Qj9UdFI8D7hMl9P8BGfWD0ENNqM8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

American here, so these British categories don't apply to me.

Hoarder, with Social Value Spender in 2nd place and nothing else close. Not a surprise.

Fitbit by a bunch. Mildly Hoarder in 2nd. I was neutral on social value. Less like everything else.

Mostly Fitbit, a little Hoarder.

Fitbit with a touch of hoarder. I don't see the problem that calls for an FA.

Fitbit Financier according to the test. I do not see that an FA would be of help to me either.

Those 6 financial personality types remind me of how astrological personality descriptions are written. All we need now to take this to the next level is to add a time variable. :)

Hoarders be careful - as April approaches negative vibes all around you.
Fitbiters - remember, in January you will feel the need to update your yearly goals session.

Those 6 financial personality types remind me of how astrological personality descriptions are written. All we need now to take this to the next level is to add a time variable. :)

Hoarders be careful - as April approaches negative vibes all around you.
Fitbiters - remember, in January you will feel the need to update your yearly goals session.

Cash Splashers: Love, or what will very temporarily pass for it, is just around the bend.

My guess is that Fitbitters and hoarders will predominate in this forum, and that is certainly borne out by the responses so far.

Those 6 financial personality types remind me of how astrological personality descriptions are written.

Not so far-fetched.

Financial Astrology

Tellingly, large firms such as J. P. Morgan, refuse to take a stance for or against the practice, though the founder of the bank, John Pierpont Morgan, had a personal astrologer on staff, and he was attributed as saying "Millionaires don't use astrologers, but billionaires do."

inconclusive, but pretty strongly and evenly fitbit and hoarder. All the finance types I read about would benefit from a financial advisor. It said so, so must be so.

One of the questions "When it comes to spending money on myself, I do so “because I am worth it”

What does that even mean:confused: I have heard people say "Buy it; you deserve it" and such, but I never understood this concept...

Back
Top Bottom