Financial Personality Types

Hoarder by a nose over Fitbit Financier.

I do have a lot more cash in the bank that the various Megacorp financial advisors and online calculators say I need to have, but I have my reasons and I'm fine with it. :)

John Pierpont Morgan, had a personal astrologer on staff, and he was attributed as saying "Millionaires don't use astrologers, but billionaires do."

Millionaires don't own private jets, but billionaires do!

I seem to have a balance among Hoarder, Cash Splasher and the Social spender type. I guess I like to have lots of money tucked away, for when something really nice to buy comes along.

I failed the test. :( I couldn't find any questions to answer.

I guess this might be because I refused to accept cookies or maybe because I refused to disable my adblocker. Or maybe I am just dumb as a rock.

Reading the comments after the non-test, I noticed that some feel like this test is just a way to push all test takers to get a financial planner.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 16
I'm with W2R. I see no sign of a quiz. I scroll down and see no relevant links to anything quiz-related. From others' replies, I don't think I'm missing much. Pass.

Scroll down about two pages and it's there.

That's all that I get. Look at the bottom... it's a site menu, as is common at the bottom of many web pages.
I'm with W2R. I see no sign of a quiz. I scroll down and see no relevant links to anything quiz-related. From others' replies, I don't think I'm missing much. Pass.
You and others to whom this test is invisible may feel free to join me over here in the corner with our dumb-as-a-rock dunce hats on. :(

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
That's all that I get. Look at the bottom... it's a site menu, as is common at the bottom of many web pages.

You don't get to the point where this is visible? I press "page down" twice and get about here. Now I am genuinely puzzled.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 8
On the left side of the page it says Take The Test and there's a cartoon of a guy in a jumpsuit riding a pig just below it.

Same here. Probably missing due to some overly complex javascript or popup thing.

I got into the quiz two ways. First, clicking on the pig. Second, the bottom paragraph in italics right before the copyright reads: "Which financial personality type are you? Click here to ...." "Click here" is in blue and underlined and can be clicked to get to the quiz.

Reactions: W2R
W2R,

Just do a search for the word "test". It was a long article and I didn't want to read it, so I did a find command on my Chrome browser (Ctrl-F on a laptop) and typed in the word, test and found the test. The link shows "Take the test." It was on the left side of the page somewhere... Just click on the link.

Last edited:
Reactions: W2R
One of the questions "When it comes to spending money on myself, I do so “because I am worth it”

What does that even mean:confused: I have heard people say "Buy it; you deserve it" and such, but I never understood this concept...

Hehe, that's the only question I agreed with as strongly as possible - :)

I like to buy stuff that I like. You know because I like it. Not to impress others, just my own happiness.

And I do deserve it. I worked for it, I saved and invested it and now it's time to blow it - :)

I was unable to get into the quiz in IE11. But when I opened up Google Chrome which I rarely use, I saw the quiz and took it. Fitbit Financier, with small tendencies toward Money Flasher and Hoarder.

It was easy to see the quiz on my iPad (Safari, no popup blocker, no ad-aware, no cookie blocking, no nuttin'). :rolleyes:

According to the poll I am a combination hoarder and fitbit, with hoarder just barely winning out.

Oh, and I should see a financial advisor! Imagine my surprise. :LOL:

Hoarder and not surprised.

Back
Top Bottom