FTBFX Fidelity Total Bond Fund

roninop

Dryer sheet aficionado
Wow ! One of my core bond funds, FTBFX (Fidelity Total Bond Fund) was up today 5.70 % / 0.61 per share ! Any ideas on why this might be ?

Thanks, this is really odd. I'm looking at my Fido account positions and it clearly shows
5.70 % @ .61 per share = 6,644.74 gain today :confused: I wonder if that's some sort of mistake on Fido's part ? I've never seen this happen before.

Well my fido account shows. 28%. As does the the link aja8888 posted, now. Might might want to recheck, may have just been a timing issue.

🐑

Yep, looks like that was it. I see on bogleheads other folk's noticed it in their
account as well. Thanks !

Must have been fixed. My account shows an increase of 0.28% today. The position of the decimal point makes a big difference ...

I've got too much money in the same fund. I was looking at it yesterday considering taking a different direction. With the current situation with the Fed's interest rates, it's damned if you do and damned if you don't.

that is the 2nd time in 2 months the same fund got posted wrong. i knew it couldn't be correct and it was corrected later

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom