High interest rates paid in turkish banks.

garry

Confused about dryer sheets
Would you like returns of up to 30% on your savings....
i can offer information on certain banks paying this interest rate with no penaly on withdrawel......not every bank will offer this....due to many collapsing in areas of turkey.......but certain banks do........and i have proof....

Property buying will also lead to you making very high returns on your investments........turkey is so very cheap
you can live in great splendour with a villa and pool, not forgetting all year round sun from 30,000......

[www.degalyian.com

I think this post was in the wrong dept., or maybe not
as we are close to Thanksgiving and are talking about
turkeys :). I can make 30% too, right here in the USA.
Problem is it would require work which I avoid like the
plague!

John Galt

Investing dollars to gain high interest oversea's always involves currency speculation(knowingly or unknowingly) - oppuntunities exist in various places from time to time but the knowledge required is way beyond my keen - first and formost is understanding/controling risk. I still remember engineer's in the 60's who got burned by Mexican savings and loan accounts thinking they were "safe"

Real estate ownership/laws/taxes usually requires a trusted contact at ground level and can be even more complex.

TANSTAAFL.

Dory36

When they talk about banks collapsing in Turkey, they mean it literally :'(

TANSTAAFL.
I had to look that one up! :D

A better approach to big stateside guaranteed returns is a TellyBancCorp account. Minimum $2 million investment. Every quarter, we send you a statement that your principal has grown at a 20% annual rate. No withdrawals within 2 years of opening the account.

Now, what countries don't have an extradition treaty with the US? :D

Does anyone remember the name Harry Browne?

He was the guy who wrote a book around 1973 or so and told us to put our money in Mexican banks which had very high interest rates at the time. Mexico then devalued the peso by a huge factor.

I smell a rat, too.

Ed

I had to look that one up!  :D

A better approach to big stateside guaranteed returns is a TellyBancCorp account.  Minimum $2 million investment.  Every quarter, we send you a statement that your principal has grown at a 20% annual rate.  No withdrawals within 2 years of opening the account.  

Now, what countries don't have an extradition treaty with the US?  :D

Sad to report, but I have a friend who did almost exactly that, with a Thai "investment". He and dozens of others lost their whole retirement nest egg. See http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/Crimes/InPerson/MajorPerson/Prime/houston_associates.htm

Dory36

Since 1966 when I started investing ,I have periodically suffered from brilliant "brain pharts" which did not survire the test of the market.

Luckily, I never got "smart" enough to scrap diversification and DCA. The disease( at least for me ) is probably incurable - so I have my "hobby" money - 10-15% of nest egg.

In today's low interest/low divdend environment, the temptation to "reach" is there so hopefully I will look to LBYM principle's before sucumbing to any "brilliant idea's " at home or abroad.

Back
Top Bottom