I Like Pfizer

Maximillion

Full time employment: Posting here.
I believe everyone should have some Pfizer Shares, not for flipping, but as a core holding.

Pfizer pays about a 4% Dividend, increases it every year, has $6 ,000,000,000 Committed to R&D, still generate monthly billions of free cash monthly, and will now get $15,000,000,000 when they sell their Retail arm to Glaxo.

Pfizer will either make a major acquisition, pay out a Special dividend, raise its' dividend, or do all of them.

Hank McKinnell will soon retire, new leadership will emerge to take the company to the next level.

My Opinion only, not a professional, D.D. :smitten:

I've owned shares of Pfizer for many years. Other than the dividends I haven't made much money but I will continue to hold.

Grumpy

I have been investing larger chunks over the last year. Time to send in some more with it falling below 24 bucks a share.

Agree. Hard to lose over the longer term with Pfizer.

Also the Ishares Pharma have appeal as a more diversified but still beaten down holding.

Ha

Little nugget dropped by Hank Mc Kinnell, we may just spin off the whole division, in other words, Pfizer share holders may own shares in a new company while retaining their original.

I do not worry about the NAV, I own it for the Dividend.

Sold my Berkshire Hathaways.

A salesman buddy of mine sells the technology to drug companies that involves gene mapping, "dna stuff"... alot of things I know nothing about but the idea is that someday your (neo-natal) blood test will reveal what you are likely to die from. You might be treated for that defective gene from birth to ward off whatever.

My buddy's biggest customer worlwide is Pfizer. Maximillion referred to Pfizer's "next level". Whatever that will be, drugs treating diseases instead of symptoms will be part of it and Pfizer will be in the thick-of-it. Me too.

Back
Top Bottom