Just got a survey from Ameriprise... Would you fill it out?

Lisa99

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Me, of all people, just got a customer satisfaction survey from Ameriprise. :LOL:

I'm sorely tempted to fill it out but I don't want to poke the bear. Heaven forbid they start calling me again trying to "get me back".

So the curious side of me wants to know, would you complete their survey?

Unless you want their services or to be solicited again, why would you?

So the curious side of me wants to know, would you complete their survey?
Absolutely. Fill it out, cut off your name and return address and anything else that is coded, put it in a box with a cinderblock, paste their "business reply" envelope to the outside and let them pay postage back to Ameriprise.

If that's not illegal.

I would toss it. I read somewhere (if I recall correctly) that folks who fill out surveys even negatively are still predisposed to buying something from the survey giver or remember them favorably in the future. That is, those surveys play sneaky mind-warping games under your conscious radar.

It depends on who is managing the survey. If it is Ameriprise, treat it as junk mail. If it is a third party I'd be tempted to respond but mask any indicator of your identity.

-- Rita

As a recent retiree, I have started reading books again. Its very pleasant. I have read a few oldies. This thread make me wonder what Kurt Vonnegut would tell us about Amerprise. My guess would include ho-hum.

I would give them nothing...not even name rank and serial number.

Shred it and don't let this company take any more of your time.

No. If you complete it and are overly negative (i.e. honest), they will likely tag you as someone with an agenda and ignore it.

Absolutely. Fill it out, cut off your name and return address and anything else that is coded, put it in a box with a cinderblock, paste their "business reply" envelope to the outside and let them pay postage back to Ameriprise.

If that's not illegal.

Yup. I've definitely add to rocks to business reply envelopes for organization or business I detested. But I would definitely fill out the surveys especially for companies that do either really good job, or really bad, and pretty sure we know what category Ameriprise falls into :(

Back
Top Bottom