LEARN- STOCKS & ONLINE TRADING

I have a suggestion:

No more replies to this punk ass tool sales-creature.

Dory36-

I have a new tagline for my id that I'd like you to ok:

Contact me for help with your investment portfolio. For a miniscule 13% per year fee, I will invest your portfolio in low-fee mutual funds: 60% total stock market and 40% short term bonds. E-MAIL ME NOW!

I too am only interested in helping people and don't want them to have to wade through all of these posts.  I'm here to help!  :D

Notth, I would like to apologize for using your “NO!!!!!!!!!” earlier today w/out permission. Sorry. I have a present for you though:

Go out to the store and buy a box of Depends. XXL should be fine. Take one out and fold it into an origami hat—a large pirate origami hat. Staple the two corners together if you can’t do ‘value added’ origami. Buy a stencil set. Put “No Liberal Spin” on one side and “No Conservative/Bush Spin” on the other. You are now ready to put it on your head. I wear mine around the house and in front of the computer—but not when DW is around. Don’t tell her about this; it’s our little secret.

Now, when you get mad at something someone says, just spin the hat around so that the appropriate phrase is facing the annoyance. It keeps the big chunks out. If it gets bad, just pull the corners down tight and attach it to your ears. This covers your eyes too and keeps the smaller bits and stuff out. It’s tough to keep out the glow of the computer screen. It reflects under the edge into your eyes—unless you get XXXL.

I buy the cloth version because I’m a cheap skate. It can also be used if an asteroid visits earth, but don’t wear it on your head at that time.

Sorry Brewer but I have to chime.

whattolearn - Hopefully I won't have to read any more of your lame ass investment analysis. Again maybe you should post on a forum full of idiots. Piss off.

Off Topic said:
Go out to the store and buy a box of Depends. XXL should be fine. Take one out and fold it into an origami hat—a large pirate origami hat.

I've found it works much better if you line it with tinfoil.... ;)

REW

Sorry I dont get the bit about the depends. Must be too highbrow for my own self.

The tag line sounds like it belongs in "how to make money with no work and no brains".

The tag line sounds like it belongs in "how to make lose money with no work and no brains".

Hmmm

Now where was that place in the old forum where we used to put the Nigerians:confused:

Heh,heh,heh.

Dory - you should let us know the next time you let one of these in..."I talked to one of the mods" sounded like a fib. Are you gonna change your name to "One Of The Mods"? After all, there Can Be Only One!

Did you warn him in advance or was this your idea of a good time, let this in and then watch the ruckus? ;)

I had to do something to give the top posters someone to pick on besides each other...

I found him.....

broker.jpg

Damn kids trying to take us for a ride

Nope.

Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh.

Although some(not me) know some good jokes.

Back
Top Bottom