Merry Xmas & Happy New Year

Merry Christmas to all!

Just shared Christmas morning with our adorable (and VERY energetic!) 2 year old twin grandboys...brought back many memories of Christmas morning when my kids were of that age. There's nothing like the wonderment on a child's face when seeing that Santa ate the cookies and drank most of the milk we left for him on the mantel. And this morning we also found reindeer tracks and Santa's boot prints in the fresh snow that fell last night!

Feeling blessed!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all!

Just shared Christmas morning with our adorable (and VERY energetic!) 2 year old twin grandboys...brought back many memories of Christmas morning when my kids were of that age. There's nothing like the wonderment on a child's face when seeing that Santa ate the cookies and drank most of the milk we left for him on the mantel. And this morning we also found reindeer tracks and Santa's boot prints in the fresh snow that fell last night!

Feeling blessed!

Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy 2018 to you all! :greetings10:

Merry Christmas Everyone.
Had snow yesterday, but it is hard to find today.
Got a big brisket smokin away for an early supper.
A little Steelers football along the way.

Glad tidings to all.

DS came into town last night and then we all Skyped DD in this morning for opening gifts. She had fun but was envious of the fresh cinnamon rolls.

Here's to a happy new year for you and yours.

Merry Christmas, Happy & Healthy New Year!:flowers:

Merr Christmas

A little girl ran up to me at the soup kitchen today. She gleefully presented me this beautiful card.

Merr Christmas to all of you - Merr Christmas! :dance::greetings10:

Attachments

• 20171225_155805.jpg
    20171225_155805.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 13
Merry Christmas season to all, and a pleasant successful New Year.

Drinking Jingle bell java after spending much of the day at a local friends house. Best moments were of course watching my most wonderful latest rescue dog loving on everyone, including two boys orphaned by the opiod epidemic (among the luckier ones since they have grandparents stepping up to raise them). Sweet kids too which made it all the more poignant.

Merry Merry Christmas! It truly is my favorite day of the year. Such a joy to watch DD (9 years old) open her gifts and see her excitement. And our chocolate lab was hilarious with sniffing out her gifts under the tree and going crazy with her new toys.

We (DH, DD, the dog, and I) enjoy Christmas Day at home relaxing since we don’t have family in town. It’s pure bliss to not have to travel anywhere.

Tonight, we are thinking of driving around to see Christmas lights in our area.

Back
Top Bottom