New TSP site found...If interested

Sweet! I have lots of questions on the TSP. I continue to struggle to figure out how to track it with Quicken!

Ive been at that site for about 1.5 years now. I'd be careful about the advise you get there, since the main approach of the site advocates market timing.

Bimmerbill said:
I continue to struggle to figure out how to track it with Quicken! 
One freakin' manually-entered transaction at a time...

azanon said:
Ive been at that site for about 1.5 years now. I'd be careful about the advise you get there, since the main approach of the site advocates market timing.

Same here. Been following it for a while and even posting a bit but have not found out anything particularly useful there. The site does encourage trading but is sort of interestingly amatuer and honest in that their choices have not beat a passive approach.

Overall I would try http://community.federalsoup.com/4/OpenTopic

We had a gentleman from the TSP board come up to speak to us about the program. I asked about Quicken or MS Money tracking the TSP and he said they get a lot of requests. I'm not holding my breath!

Bimmerbill said:
We had a gentleman from the TSP board come up to speak to us about the program.  I asked about Quicken or MS Money tracking the TSP and he said they get a lot of requests.  I'm not holding my breath!
Oh, for a 5-6 bp ER, I'm not complaining either!

Back
Top Bottom