Nouriel Roubini Finds Rewards in Bearishness

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...

Smile Nouriel, I would be smiling too. Get the pretty girls while you can, because before you know it you will be just another dweeb. :)

Ha

I'll bet you would, ha! :D Roubini has some attraction in his gloomy European persona. Apparently, he throws big parties in his NY apartment. Who would have thought it? :rolleyes:

Get the pretty girls while you can

Pretty girls, where?

Ha it appears you were using the computer again without your glasses

If those girls are pretty, then I'm playboy material. Roubini should go ahead and enjoy his 15 minutes of fame while the gloom lasts......but if his thing is "the one night thing", he has to get his eyes checked before choosing his women.

Roubini should go ahead and enjoy his 15 minutes of fame while the gloom lasts......
As I recall, Elaine Garzarelli had her 15 minutes of fame for "calling" the 1987 crash.

She became the talk of Wall Street for quite a while and she was all over the place. Emboldened by new found "market guru" status, she proceeded to be sought by the [-]jackals[/-] financial media for more opinions and predictions, many of which turned out to be terrible.

End of 15 minutes.

If any one deserved a pie in the face, it's Roubini.

pie_on_face_460_460x300.jpg

I didn't know he knew how to smile.

I suspect it has to do with where the girl on the right's hand is. Interesting angle on her shoulder.

If those girls are pretty, then I'm playboy material. Roubini should go ahead and enjoy his 15 minutes of fame while the gloom lasts......but if his thing is "the one night thing", he has to get his eyes checked before choosing his women.

Post us a picture, see if we agree. I'm with Haha, sort of. Not my type necessarily, but there's that old saying about bed and crackers. :D

I am definitely with Ha Ha, I find as I get older a larger percentage of woman look good. They are pretty girls.
Or maybe that is a function of lack of sex :(

Back
Top Bottom