Quicken Problems logging in

bizlady

Full time employment: Posting here.
Anyone having a problem getting quicken to work this morning? It wants me to login in with my Quicken ID but then says it does not exist. I close and try again and it says my term has expired (not true). Can't get in with the app either.

Me too. It won't connect to my Fidelity account and the app crashed the first time I tried to log in. I think they are having problems on their side because I know my password is correct.

I saw something on my Quicken screen a while ago that said that my connection services would be expiring soon. Maybe you are in the same boat?

The service is down, per Quicken’s site:

“We're currently experiencing issues with the ability to login to Quicken.com and refreshing accounts in Quicken. We're working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.”

My experience is that for electronic account updates that Quicken requires me to login once a month... it required that I do so when I went to update yesterday and I did so and it worked fine. So hopefully your login issues are temporary.

The service is down, per Quicken’s site:

“We're currently experiencing issues with the ability to login to Quicken.com and refreshing accounts in Quicken. We're working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.”

A relief--thank you!

Welcome to subscription software.

Welcome to subscription software.
Nothing to do with subscription, I'm running older version and it requires Quicken login as well.

There is problem with Fidelity Netlogin as well, there's a growing thread on Quickens support site on that.

Fido has a department (800-544-7931) that handles support for Quicken and they stated they are waiting on Quicken and expect the issue to be resolved by Monday.

Same problem with Moneydance. I had to upgrade their app and I can now download from brokerage Fidelity accounts, but it still doesn’t work for netbenefit accounts.

Seems like that would be an issue with Fidelity. I’m sure it’ll get fixed soon.

Fido has a department (800-544-7931) that handles support for Quicken and they stated they are waiting on Quicken and expect the issue to be resolved by Monday.
Just back from vacay, updated my Quicken accounts this afternoon and found that the problem has been resolved. Not sure when, but all accounts updated.

Back
Top Bottom