Senior Discounts

I'll jump on the bandwagon with yet another list of Veterans Day discounts & freebies:
Veterans Day Free Meals & Discounts

For what it's worth (because it's free!) Kiplinger's is making their Social Security tool free on Veterans Day. I guess the really amazing fact about this tool is that they get away with charging people $49.95 to use it.
Social Security for Veterans

I'll jump on the bandwagon with yet another list of Veterans Day discounts & freebies:
Veterans Day Free Meals & Discounts

For what it's worth (because it's free!) Kiplinger's is making their Social Security tool free on Veterans Day. I guess the really amazing fact about this tool is that they get away with charging people $49.95 to use it.
Social Security for Veterans

Aargh! Great shades of Healthcare.gov! After creating an account at http://www.socialsecurityforveterans.com/ and entering all of our data, the website crashed! Will try again later :nonono:

After reading this thread I thought about the senior discount at Kroger. Even though I have a card, in order to get the senior discount, I had to go to the customer service desk and have them scan thus activating the card.

Now I get 10% off Kroger brands everyday. According to this website, this applies to people in TX and LA.

All Senior Deals: Discounts for Senior Citizens - Senior Discounts for 50+: Coupons, Discounts, More - Kroger Senior Citizen*Discount

Edit to add... The discount did not go into affect that day. But when I went to the grocery store today (7 days later) I got the discount. DH's info is on the card and since he's older than I am (he's 59) we get the discount.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom