Universal health care poll

Do you want universal health care in the US?

• I want some form of universal health care, and I will always have coverage from gov, my company, or

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • I want some form of universal health care, and I have no permanent coverage and I'm under 50 and/or

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • I want some form of universal health care, and I could really use it myself

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • I don't want universal health care, and I will always have coverage from gov, my company, or spouse'

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I don't want some form of universal health care, and I have no permanent coverage and I'm under 50 a

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't want some form of universal health care, even though I could really use it myself

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
I checked #1 BUT... if we were to implement some form of Univ Coverage all other forms of Goverment coverage might go away to help fund it. So, how the heck would I really know if I would "always" have what I have now? They just might convert me over to the new plan.

I personally am NOT an advocate, as commonly defined, for some kind, or any kind, of prescribed "Universal Coverage Program". I'd rather the economy simply provide as a matter of its routine operation, what it exists to provide.
ie What The People Need.

To the extent that does not happen, (or is not permitted to happen) the Right to alternate means and methods are always retained by The People. If we have to make that jump to "Hi. Here's Your Universal Coverage" to make up for failure on the normal system... I guess thats' what we have to do.

Back
Top Bottom