Vanguard Log-ons

nwsteve

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Just curious if anyone else is having difficulty getting access to their online accounts. I have been trying since 8 pm Sat night off and on and still can not access. Get pass the log-on entries and the site seems to just hang.
We have been on a 3 week roadtrip and had only limited access to a secure link so thought I see what last week's damage looked like. No luck so far.
Anyone else getting there?
Thanks
Nwsteve

i just tried 1 minute ago. it hung up for about 20 seconds after i entered my PW, but otherwise OK.
and the good news is my accounts still show positive balances. :D

Worked OK for me just now.

I just logged on with no problems. It took less than 6 seconds by the clock, after typing in the password (and no perceptible time to get to the password page).

You know, they DID do a software upgrade a few weeks ago. I have found that it takes a few more seconds to fully load. Maybe that is what you are noticing.

The site worked fine for me the other night, and verified again just now.

For what it's worth, it took about 8-9 seconds between entering the password and when the portfolio page fully loaded including the flash based asset mix widget, on a very old Pentium-III toshiba laptop.

No problems last night or this morning.

Thanks to all for sharing your inputs. I got home a couple hours ago and accessed successfully through my usual ISP and had no problem. Apparently Vanguard did not like me accessing from a data card.
Thanks again
Nwsteve

I heard you can't get on because they gave all the money away!

Back
Top Bottom