VG download problem

BOBOT

Recycles dryer sheets
Have been unable to download transactions from VG to Quicken for nearly a week. VG rep says it's their problem & they're working on it. Sheesh.
Anybody else having trouble?

No, and I have had a transactions this week - dividend on ST bond fund. I usually have very few transactions other than dividends and rebalancing.

Yes, I've had problems too. Got a message from Quicken yesterday saying that the problem was taken care of, but no...

I had a bunch of places today that Quicken couldn't download. Yesterday DW's 401k website said they were participating in some multi-broker test and would not be able to provide much data today. I hope that was it. If so, Sunday should be OK. Sounds like Vanguard screwed up early.

Yep, I had problems last week. Very frustrating.

I had a few days where Quicken wouldn't download from Vanguard. Good grief. Missing out on a few days of access isn't going to change your world. Quicken will fix it.

Had the problem all of last week and a few days the week before. "seems" to have resolved now for us.

My Quicken would not download from Vanguard for a couple of days. It seems to be fixed now. Vanguard said it was Vanguard's problem.

In my experience Quicken's usual answer for downloading problems is for you to upgrade to the latest and greatest Quicken version.

Downloading manually from the financial institution to Quicken almost always works, but did not during the Vanguard problem.

I use Quicken 2012 and have had this problem since 9/30. I get the error OL-220-A.

Online boards say the same thing you're saying - VG is aware and working on the issue.

Back
Top Bottom