What do you get from being FI?

:LOL: Great! What do you tell them (if anything) the TPS acronym is, "Testing Procedure Spec" or something like that? This is too funny!! You should give extra credit to the first one who gets it! :LOL:

Technical Project Status report.

Due every two weeks. Proper cover sheet and format is important! I was going to introduce a new cover sheet half way through the semester, but decided that would be unreasonable.

The real challenge with megacorp was that I am closely linked to their dealer and customer base, and was motivated to put better product into that market. About 15 years ago we had a new CEO who was strictly from the financial side, no connection with the customer. We made a lot of money implementing his policies, but at some point we ended up with layers of management that forgot about the customer and were only parroting the flavor of the month goals. When doing stupid things because they looked good on the short term paper became the expected behavior, it was time to get out. I believe I used the phrase 'my customer focused objectives are not in alignment with management's business objectives, and I will try to correct that'. The correction involved retiring.

FI allowed me to have options.

Back
Top Bottom