Your missed opportunities?

Haha! There's still time for you to come along in 2015 when we make the Pan-American run to Ushuaia. Maybe the Darien Gap section over to Colombia if nothing else! :)

Let me know when you get into full recruitment mode for this trip; maybe I can avoid a missed opportunity.

Not too many. Job in New Zealand, part time management position where I was working (couldn't take it up as I had just contracted to do something else), investment opportunities that I'm very glad I stayed away from……pretty boring really!

When I look back on my life, the "missed" opportunities seem to balance out with the "right place at the right time" opportunities. I can't think of the misses as the "regrets", as in some cases they paved the way for the "right place at the right time" situations.

Haha! There's still time for you to come along in 2015 when we make the Pan-American run to Ushuaia. Maybe the Darien Gap section over to Colombia if nothing else! :)

Did you know that back-packers hang out in Ushuaia to get deeply discounted last minute passage on the Antarctica cruises.

I should have joined the Navy Reserves (extra pay and a second pension), but when I finally got up the nerve I was too old (36).

Should have taken the job in Denmark, 18 years ago. Too worried about...I don't know what, any more.

Amethyst

Back
Top Bottom