All Inclusive Suggestions

Here are some pictures from our two Club Med trips:

Don't look too closely at the bottom left. Bottom right was taken after the Parents Only trip.

ClubMed.jpg

I'm sorry this took so long to get back to. I was hoping to have a resolution and post it.

Just so all know, I was not trying to "stick it" to the boss, nor was I trying to be a cheapskate. We have allready made our retirement plans including snowbirding to a condo in FL and we have extended our budget about as far as it will go. We were just trying to ensure that this "gift" doesn't break the bank and were also looking for lower cost trips so as to not to break the bosses bank.

The boss wanted us to work with his travel agent and the first thing he asked is "how much does he want to spend?" I explained we didn't know and he said he would call and find out. The travel agent is supposed to call back with suggestions and I will use the knowledge I have gained from this thread to hopefully ask better questions.

When we make the final decision I will let all of you know and thanks again for the great suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom