Answer the perennial question

Cute 'n Fuzzy Bunny said:
Stop. I'm already feeling bloated and my feet are swelling.

You're in luck. Grab a beer (or a cooler full), turn on the tv, and I hear there may be some basketball games on tonight and for the next couple weeks. That should return some testosterone to you. Maybe eat some chips, wipe the grease on your shirt, and burp loudly.

Shirt?

I got scowled at earlier for recording a new answering machine message and burping at the end.

:LOL:

Shirt. As in the thing you left on the floor next to the couch from two days ago. It's still there, right? Right next to your shoes and crushed beer cans. Unless your husband has you whooped.

Actually I pile them up on the edge of the platform tub so the baby can pull them off onto the floor in the morning, and then one of the cats can pee on them.

Yep. "I do not like a 100lb dog sticking its nose 3 feet up my butt, and I really dont like it when the same dog takes 2-3 quick steps towards me every time I run by because it likes to see me run a little faster".

Whizzing on my clothes beats taking a crap on my work bench in the garage though. Cant throw that in the wash... :p

Cute 'n Fuzzy Bunny said:
Whizzing on my clothes beats taking a crap on my work bench in the garage though.
Spouse walked by the monitor 20 minutes ago, and I spent that time explaining how your sentence could be taken out of context...

Me: "Here, honey, just read his other posts. You'll understand!"

Her: "Oh, I'm afraid that I already do understand..."

No extra charge for the succinctness of the explanation.

Sometimes it takes me a full 15 minutes to respond to the question "Whats so funny?" :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom