Bella Vista Arkansas

lja0703

Confused about dryer sheets
Just want to brag a little about our new retirement community, Bella Vista, Arkansas in the NW corner of the state. We are approximately 50 % retirement and 50 % working folks. We have six 18 hole golf courses, one nine hole course, 7 lovely lakes and we sit at the foothills of the Ozark Mountains. There are over 100 golf groups alone. Very high population of retirees form the upper Midwest, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota. We have 4 seasons but winter is usually short and mild. Cost of living is very reasonable and there are so many amenities in the village to enjoy. Nearby is Bentonville which is the home to Wal-Mart and the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. Excellent outdoor life coupled with a museums ( Crystal Bridges) and excellent restaurants. This is a hidden gem. Let me know if I can help, not a realtor or have any connection with the village.

I'm up the road a piece, and I'd bet you are shoveling some of that short and mild winter about now..eh?

Yes we are but should be gone in a day or two. I have a tee time for Monday, may be a little optimistic

Back
Top Bottom