BJ's and Stolen Credit Card

kannon

Recycles dryer sheets
Evening All -

We have had our BJ's credit card compromised for the third time. Another 1-2 weeks waiting for new cards. By far the worst card for security.

Was wondering, I know the BJ's MC gives a nice rebate on purchases at BJ's, but has anyone gone to a different credit card with similar benefits and gotten out of using the BJ's credit card?

Thanks

Kannon

I only use our BJ's card for BJ gas and goods... and we are near to a BJs for only 6 months a year... so no problem us.

Discover It and Chase Freedom rotate 5% on warehouse stores. I've been using those when I can instead of BJs, since I can only use that 5% from the BJs card on BJs purchases.

OK, I apologize. I thought this was a story about prostitution gone wrong...........

I don't shop BJ's enough to get their card (I do have the Costco Visa), but I have been using Apple Pay at BJ's which pretty much eliminates stealing card info.

Yeah, I was beginning to "channel" Jerry Springer - wait, that was a check, wasn't it?

For anyone else out there that never heard of "BJ", I googled "BJ" to find out it is some sort of regional wholesale club.

For anyone else out there that never heard of "BJ", I googled "BJ" to find out it is some sort of regional wholesale club.

I hope you had your "filter" set pretty rigorously.

BJ's is pretty much equivalent to Costco and Sam's Club. We switched from Sam's club and find the selections are less industrial sized. We don't have their credit card.

When I was employed (school principal), I would never had dared to post something so "risque" on the internet!

Combining two current threads:

BJ's and Stolen Credit Card: Racist Ebay seller leaves bad taste in my mouth

Back
Top Bottom