Closure

MJ; and anybody else dropping by Thailand, just send me and Lancelot a PM when we get closer.
Cheers!
Ben (who went to happy hour yesterday and therefore today will only drink fresh squezed juices and water....)

ben said:
MJ; and anybody else dropping by Thailand, just send me and Lancelot a PM when we get closer.
Cheers!
Ben (who went to happy hour yesterday and therefore today will only drink fresh squezed juices and water....)

Thanks Ben.
I enjoy a good strong drink or a good refreshing beer but I'm not a big drinker. Even though I joked about having a 6 month hangover. I don't remember the last time I had one. During happy hour, I probably would enjoy freshly squeezed fruit drinks just as much if they offered it.

MJ

I am actually not a big drinker either - but I LOVE a good deal! :D

ben said:
I am actually not a big drinker either - but I LOVE a good deal! :D

I know the feeling. I found a sushi/sashimi etc. all you can eat lunch buffet. It's a bargain here @ $14. I have gone there twice and have left each time with a bloated stomach. :p I guess that might be the equivalent of a hangover. :D What's worse I go there by bicycle (another bargain). It's tough riding on a full stomach. I guess I am a glutten for punishment.

MJ :D

Ah hah. haha. hmm..almost got the giggles there.

I had heard that in that part of the world, grinding meat into small enough particles made it a vegetable...

Notth said:
Ah hah.  haha.  hmm..almost got the giggles there.

I had heard that in that part of the world, grinding meat into small enough particles made it a vegetable...

USDA...

No catsup, but I worked summer jobs for $1.65 back when canning creamed corn and tomato juice. You don't wanna know... :p

Interesting that we packed all private label stuff, and all they did was change the label.

I will say one thing, though. Our tomato juice was "fresh", and not from concentrate!

Martha said:
Potato sausage.  Grew up on it.
And head cheese is meat, not cheese.

MY Dad loved head cheese. As I remember, it was a New Year's specialty. Since this was homemade headcheese, we kids would bet against one another. Whoever got the bullet won. We probably have toxic levels of lead in our bodies.

Ha

Alll - righty!

Get your clothes pile ready - burn away - put some ashes in your pre selected urn - toast with hogs head cheese and a beverage of your choice while singing Auld Lang Sine between slurps and bits. Who cares if it's not New Years.

Closure and Hogs head cheese - now the thread has been circled.

Heh, heh, heh. BTY - Independance Day is tomorrow.

BUM said:
What have you people done to my thread?

Oh come on now, are you actually surprised? Head cheese is pretty minor compared to where you might have found it when you came back...I mean come on...bull sperm, nasal milk, animals with pancakes on their head, people and my butt...:p

Back
Top Bottom