Does This Count as Early Retirement?

retire@40

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I wonder what he'll do when he gets out.  He might be testing the waters right now.

http://tinyurl.com/efj92

Wed Sep 6, 10:18 PM ET

MANCHESTER, N.H. - Police said Gaetan Roy had just lost his job, so he came up with a plan: Rob a bank, hang around, then get taken to jail to be "supported."

Roy has been charged with robbing a St. Mary's Bank. Police said he walked into the bank Friday and handed a note to the teller that said: "This is a robbery. Put all the cash into the plastic bag. No hassles, no problems."

Roy left the bank with about $1,300. When officers arrived, they found Roy in a Dunkin' Donuts parking lot next to the bank, drinking an iced coffee. Police said he had the note and cash stuffed in his pockets.

"It appears he didn't make any furtive gestures," Sgt. Lloyd Doughty said.

Not really... Instead of getting screwed by the boss... well, I'll let you use your imagination :eek:

retire@40 said:
MANCHESTER, N.H. - Police said Gaetan Roy had just lost his job, so he came up with a plan: Rob a bank, hang around, then get taken to jail to be "supported."

It's obvious that Gaetan Roy is not a member of this forum. Otherwise he would have flown to Switzerland and done the "baguette" maneuver :)

It'll help to have a name like Gaetan, in jail.

er.... if I think it's pronounced the way it looks like it should be...

-CC

Better that it's Gaetan Roy than Gaeten Johnson!

There was an 80+ year old man that had been arrested for bank robbery in Texas. When he was paroled because of his advanced age, he immediately went to another bank and robbed it. He also didn't flee the scene. He had his retirement plan all worked out and no one was going to mess it up by letting him out.

Hey, if you're going to jail, why no doughnuts? The kind with the jelly filling inside!

Back
Top Bottom