If you get really, seriously bored, try this

braumeister

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
With the recent threads about maybe working in a fast food joint, or maybe going back to w*rk for a while, or other variations on the theme, I recently read this piece and decided there is a cure for ANY possible degree of boredom.

There are demanding rowing races, and then there is a category of extreme rowing events. One of the most intense of those races is the Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge. Solo rowers, pairs, trios and teams of 4 and 5 participants depart from La Gomera — one of Spain’s Canary Islands near the coast of Morocco — and row about 3,000 nautical miles west across the Atlantic Ocean to English Harbor on the Caribbean island of Antigua.

Racing Across the Atlantic in a Rowboat

I think that there are some university crew members about to be kicked out of school (recent admissions scandal) that may be able to help on your team. They might even have parents that could finance a boat for you. :)

With the recent threads about maybe working in a fast food joint, or maybe going back to w*rk for a while, or other variations on the theme, I recently read this piece and decided there is a cure for ANY possible degree of boredom.

Racing Across the Atlantic in a Rowboat

That's one way to lose weight! One of the team members lost 35 lbs and the other 50 lbs (1 lb per day). The picture of all the food they had to carry was impressive as well (744K Kcal). Thanks for posting that link...

With "whiskey" in the title I thought this was something about drinking your way across the Atlantic. That doesn't sound like any fun at all.:(

Back
Top Bottom