I'm Announcing My Early Retirement From The ER Forum

Danny

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Wanted to say a proper goodbye, instead of just slipping away gently into that good night.
I've really enjoyed very much the time I've spent on the forum the last year and a half...learned much from many of you and also some about myself in the process. Thanks for those posts and threads.

I don't know how many polls and threads I foisted on you but thanks for responding to them...It was fun.

I think it comes down to feeling that I may have said pretty much what I could...actually I may have repeated myself a few times....but I'm not sure, yikes...

Also, I spent a heckava lot of time on here, its addicting...kept me from spending more time in my world here, which is what I have been getting into more and more and ultimately I get the most satisfaction from...

That being said I of course want to come back in the future and at least lurk and who knows I might have a thought I want to share and god willing another poll worth doing....

Have a most excellent Retirement and Life...Keep Strong and Carry on.... ;)

Enjoy your break, DT. Give me a forwarding address so we can talk about TGT in 4 years, OK? :)

Also, since I know you're somewhat of a pirate, check out FTA satellite receivers and go crazy with all-you-can-eat illegal content!

Good bye Bubba! Not sure how much I will be on here when I retire. It's a good way to take a break from work right now. I'm sure I will check in daily though. Don't want to miss out on any investment tips. :)

Check in from time to time. There will be rainy days you know, screwing up our golf. :(

So long and thanks for all the fun posts and polls.

I'll miss 'em so I hope you do miss us and stop by once in a while. Take care!

Well, damn.

I know you've made the right decision for you, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

Be well, and stop in now and again.

Perhaps like Jack Benny this will only be your FIRST farewell post :)

see ya DT

BUM

We all need a break from various discussion boards every now and then.

Sometimes I think it would be great to join the Peace Corps in some far away South American Village where the internet, cell phones and televison are unknown or at least out of range. So much of communication these days is just noise.

DanTien, stop by and let us know how life is going when you want.

Hmmmm - this smells like a New Year's resolution! (i.e. I will quit spending so much d&#$ time on internet forums)

Take care

Audrey

I gonna miss ya..... :(. Thanks for all the advice you've given me. I know I haven't posted much on this forum lately but that's only because most of this is way over my head.
Take care and hope to see you back once in a while.

BUM said:
Perhaps like Jack Benny this will only be your FIRST farewell post :)
Thanks everyone!
Later Alligators... ;)

Live long and prosper Dan Tien - I've enjoyed your sense of humor and your polls.

if you should meet your teacher, kill him...

best of luck to you :) I'm sure you'll be back before too long.

Internet forums are like alchohol, very fun and very easy to abuse...enjoy your break.

Back
Top Bottom