Internatonal livers how do you get your mail?

GTM

Recycles dryer sheets
If your away from your home counry how do you get the many pieces of mail we see each day.

Or at least the important stuff or mail order items.

Re: Internatonl livers how do you get your mail

We do 99.9% via the internet. Plus we use a mail forwarding service, but by the time that stuff catches up with us it's old news.

Billy
www.RetireEarlyLifestyle.com

We have a permanent address so by regular international mail or UPS.

Mike

I just use my address here in Japan. People who won't mail to that, I don't (can't) do business with.

Bpp

BPP, if someone drops a letter in a mailbox in Anytown USA addresed to you in Japan

How many make it there?

BPP, if someone drops a letter in a mailbox in Anytown USA addresed to you in Japan

How many make it there?

As long as they affix sufficient postage, it's 100% as far as I know. The postal system in Japan is at least as efficient as the one in the US. I've never had problems mailing in either direction.

Exception: a gift package sent by my mother did get bounced at customs once for some reason that was never made clear (maybe because it had food in it). That wouldn't happen to letters, though.

Bpp

For me in Japan, I have recently been having troubles. I have had a few letters and packages taking a month or never coming. I think the reason has to do with some portion of world mail for some reason is being sorted in Denmark and they are messing up. The alternative is that I have been marked by the CIA and they want to check whether it really is the English edition of the incredibles from my mom or a BOMB from osama. ::)

(I know I am going to get a visit from some men in dark suits for this post)

Mike

I have both a home address which family/friend attend and use the address in Thailand too - not for important stuff like cards though. Cheers!

We us a Great mail service in Green Cove springs Florida. Ultra Reliable, Very Responsive and Very reasonable. They also helped with Florida Domicile. Not only that the DMV knows about them and got us Florida Drivers Licenses so easily.

SWR

"Via the bile duct."

- At least not living on another planet and get it forwarded threw Uranus?

Back
Top Bottom