Kids' behavior

Here in Texas, if you saw someone throwing trash out their car windows or if you objected to their riding your bumper you'd be cautioned not to say or do much, as some around here have hair triggers and do not want to be lectured or scolded by anyone. Thats a lesson I have had to teach myself over the years and DW periodically has to remind me of that.

I wonder if kids today are any worse than kids ever were. It seems to me that there are plenty of adults misbehaving too. But we are often blind to the shortcomings of our peer group.

I have to say that many of the posts on this thread suggest that old curmudgeonry is alive and well. :nonono:

I wonder if kids today are any worse than kids ever were. It seems to me that there are plenty of adults misbehaving too. But we are often blind to the shortcomings of our peer group.

I have to say that many of the posts on this thread suggest that old curmudgeonry is alive and well. :nonono:

I must say some behavior listed here are kids' natural behavior.

Kids behavior today vs yesterday? Every generation feels it's getting worse and I believe there is a lot of truth to it. Parenting has changed quite a bit over time, not necessarily for better. We have more families with single mom and dad, and both parents working full time than say 50 years ago (when many of us were "kids").

Oh, they stopped dead in their tracks, came back and picked up the cup while I watched. I said, "Thank you!".

I have a pretty "commanding" voice, but restrained myself from calling her "jackwagon" :)

SWEEEEEET!!!!! :dance:

This is not a new phenomenon. The next generation is hopeless. That has been going on for generations.

Back
Top Bottom