nm

Re: A few Pictures from the Remote end of Kodiak Island, Alaska

Thanks for sharing. Beautiful pictures. Sounds like you had a great time.

Looks like a great trip. Thanks for the photos?

Wow! What a beautiful fox!

cube_rat said:
Wow! What a beautiful fox!

Yeah, but it's a real fox.

Great pics, those bears would worry me a little but I'm guessing they were more interested in the fish than the humans.

I just showed dh, he wants to go to Alaska!!!

You know we want to see pictures of that other fox. Did she go on the trip?

How many people stayed in the cabin? Did you have a guide or were y'all on your own? Nice pics.

oooooooooooooooooh man im so jealous

WOW! That looks like my dream vacation. I spent half a summer working in AK in 2003 but never saw a lot of bears in Denali. I would absolutely love to see the wildlife up close. Except I don't fish. Does this trip accept groupies? :D Do you know of a tour group that goes there, not just on a day trip. I wouldn't be interested in that.

Also, about the fox -- do you think yours might be the one made into a pet by Timothy Treadwell?

Oldbabe said:
WOW! That looks like my dream vacation. I spent half a summer working in AK in 2003 but never saw a lot of bears in Denali. I would absolutely love to see the wildlife up close. Except I don't fish. Does this trip accept groupies? :D Do you know of a tour group that goes there, not just on a day trip. I wouldn't be interested in that.

Also, about the fox -- do you think yours might be the one made into a pet by Timothy Treadwell?

I met a Guide on the trip there (originally from France). He has a special Bear watching trip that you might be interested in. He usually markets only to the French. He speaks excellent English. His website is

http://www.grandfrisson.com/

He can point you in any direction you'd like to go. As far as the Fox, there are lots of them. They are wary of humans, but throw them a few fish and they won't leave you leave you alone. :D

Nobody can say you're getting soft, C-T! Cool trip.

That looks like a lot of fun.

It looks like you were able to fish with pretty light gear, are those about 6wt or 7wt rods in the Silver Salmon picture? That would certainly add the enjoyment.

JP

very very cool.

Beautiful spot. Don't know if I'd want to share the cabin with 7 people, but I'd love to spend a week there!

Cut-Throat said:
I met a Guide on the trip there (originally from France). He has a special Bear watching trip that you might be interested in. He usually markets only to the French. He speaks excellent English. His website is

http://www.grandfrisson.com/

He can point you in any direction you'd like to go. As far as the Fox, there are lots of them. They are wary of humans, but throw them a few fish and they won't leave you leave you alone. :D

Thanks! Good thing I read French. Pricey tours! But that's how it is up there.

I always enjoy the pictures of your travels! Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful pictures ! Now I KNOW I want to see Alaska. Thanks for sharing :)

Back
Top Bottom