Sunday will never be the same.....

I had problems with Sundays as well, especially if knew there was a pile of work i should have worked the weekend on. Not now! One of the best feelings about ER so far!

Aaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhh! Please don't bring up bad memories!

Not me. I love the Sunday night feeling, knowing that tomorrow morning once again I can go out and run errands without dealing with all the crowds. I just try to stay out of the rush hour madness.

+1 Now we dread Friday nights, knowing that if we have errands to run on the weekend we'll have to deal with traffic and crowds. :D

Best part is now I can take long "weekends" Monday through Friday.
Do not miss the crowds and traffic; campgrounds and resturants are less crowded; same with national parks. Our senior golf group always travels on Monday, golfs three days and travels back on Friday.

This coming Sunday will be my last one before a Monday workday. Can't wait!!

This coming Sunday will be my last one before a Monday workday. Can't wait!!
I've noticed since getting laid off that Sunday nights are a lot more pleasant! In reality, since I'm working one day a week now (Saturday mornings, just for something to do), it's Friday night when I feel the "crap, I have to work tomorrow" sensation....

I've noticed since getting laid off that Sunday nights are a lot more pleasant! In reality, since I'm working one day a week now (Saturday mornings, just for something to do), it's Friday night when I feel the "crap, I have to work tomorrow" sensation....

Yep, those half day work weeks can be a bear :D

Monday is by far my favorite day of the week. Other days are usually more busy with things scheduled.. but monday, I always seem to get more done.

Back
Top Bottom