Thankful for ...

Louis2

Recycles dryer sheets
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'm thankful for family and friends first, but I'm also thankful for the factors that most contributed to ER. For me, these include two wonderful parents, inspirational teachers, a few great bosses, a loving spouse, and equal parts luck and hard work.

This is a great day to appreciate FI. Enjoy your turkey!

I'm thankful for my new hip and having the money to pay for it (the deductible). I'm always thankful for my DH but this year I have a new appreciation for him and how wonderfully he took care of me in my recovery.

I'm thankful that both of our grown sons are happy and successful in their chosen fields and still like us enough that we see them often.

I'm thankful for DHs pension. He earned it and deserves it but I still feel a bit of delight when I see that direct deposit every month.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Every single little thing. Even the bad things that have their glimmers of silver linings. Life is good.

Great kids, strong marriage to an excellent person, generally good health for all involved, mom still going strong at 80...

Enough adversity as a kid to make me hungry, but not so much as to break me...enough religion to make me look forward but no so much as to prevent me from looking around...

Born in the greatest country the world has ever seen, not flawless but always striving, built on a wonderfully self-correcting architecture of basic rights and freedoms that in turn created the most resilient economic engine in the history of the world...

And beer :cool:

All of the above, generally good health (things can always be worse in that area!), DW, friends and family, comfortable home, steady income so I'll never have to work again.

I said "abundance" at the table before the meal. We are very fortunate to have access to as much as we do. If one examines history, what we have is unprecidented.

Back
Top Bottom