Want2retire is retired!

Yay! You are a role model for us all :D
ta,
mew

As promised...
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

To say I'm happy for you would be the biggest understatement of the century. :D
Soooooooo...did some champagne get uncorked? Confetti tossed skyward?

Any Snoopy dances ? ;)

Bonus benefit - you will NEVER ever have to keep track of that #@!* badge again. :ROFLMAO:
How many times did it feel like a shackle ? :rolleyes:

As promised...

To say I'm happy for you would be the biggest understatement of the century. :D
Soooooooo...did some champagne get uncorked? Confetti tossed skyward?

Any Snoopy dances ? ;)

Well, I don't drink (and neither does Frank). If I tossed confetti, I'd have to sweep it up. And it's hard to do Snoopy dances with my feet up vegging out in the middle of the day. I didn't even scream in victory on my way out the door (though I whispered "Yes!" softly to myself once my hands were on the steering wheel, before turning the key in the ignition).

:greetings10::dance::dance::dance: I am still on Cloud Nine! And, I may just stay there. :)

W2R,

Congratulations on your retirement. It sounds like a celebration dinner at Commanders Palace might be a good way to start the next phase of your life.

2soon2tell

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Great watching a plan come together!!!!!!!

:dance::clap::dance::clap::dance:

Well, it's hard to add anything to all that.

Enjoy it. You've worked hard for it.

We've been following your "days until retirement" counter for months! So... have you started your "days of retirement" counter yet?

How wonderful!~ Congrats to you! Another great role model for the young dreamers....

WOW, W2R, I am soooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!

I too have been watching your countdown since joining...great to see FIRE become a reality for you!

Congratulations! I am still still working; have been vicariously watching your countdown.. So when is the next trip to Missouri?

Time goes by so quickly, doen't it- it seemed like just last week you still had 7 days to go...

All the Best!

W2R,

Congratulations on your retirement. It sounds like a celebration dinner at Commanders Palace might be a good way to start the next phase of your life.

2soon2tell

Or maybe my fave....Coffee and beignets at Cafe Du Monde!!! And you don't even have to worry about getting covered with powdered sugar, 'cause ya ain't gonna be on your way to 'work'. And then continue the sugar-buzz with a few yummy pralines from one of the nearby shops.

(ya can't figure out where I used to like to hide out when I used to come down there to my sister's for a visit!!! Well, those and Emeril's NOLA...had cedar-planked salmon the last time I was there for lunch! Yum!....that was after the beignets, but before pralines! :D)

We had tomato basil chicken, on angelhair pasta at Copelands for a celebration lunch - - I think I gained a pound but it was worth it! Frank is at work but we will keep your Commander's, Emeril's, and Cafe du Monde suggestions in mind. :D:D:D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Welcome to the rest of your life...the part where REAL LIVING begins!!! Welcome to Endless Days of Play!!! :flowers:
I'm ready to start! :2funny:

Congratulations to you W2R. I have just recently joined your group but I already have learned so much. I have followed your postings since finding this site because of your picture. You are too young to retire.:cool:

W2R - work called - they want to know where the synopsis of that upcoming project is - and there are just a few other items they'd like to spitball by you if you wouldn't mind doing a little conference call tomorrow around 8:15.. shouldn't take more than a few hours...

or not - think you can manage to sleep in?

W2R--Congratulations on your retirement! If you think it feels good now, it only gets better with time!

W2R,

One thing you might want to think about is health insurance... :D:D:D

And from me: :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks for the help you've given me here on the boards and via PM's. I've really appreciated it.

2Cor521

Fantastic - well done.

Wow, I'm at post 100 - I think a few folks here are REALLY REALLY HAPPY for you !!!!!!!

P.S. - Please keep the avatar - new name is good, but let's take things easy, too much change too quickly might be not be good....

Back
Top Bottom