Want2retire is retired!

Congrats!

Now maybe you need to change the avatar from that "dreamy, looking to the future" impression it gives to a "celebrate today!" look?

Although we *do* love that avatar ;)

Enjoy! And don't let anyone tell you to wipe that ear-to-ear smile off your face!

-ERD50

Congratulations. I've really enjoyed your level headed and always useful comments to the great variety of questions/comments that come up. Now that you'll have more time I expect you'll have so much fun in ER we may not see you as much around these parts.

Wow - W2R - you have some pull! Even the DOW is celebrating this day for you with a new 2009 high! (knock on wood so no jinxing)

Audrey

Great news........now go do NOTHING for the rest of the day.........:)

Attachments

• IMG_6415.jpg
    IMG_6415.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6416.jpg
    IMG_6416.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 20
Whee! I've enjoyed reading your final steps and rituals (party, turning things in, etc.) because as a self-employed type, all I did was be working one day and retired the next.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! :) You deserve all the happiness and joy in the world in your retirement. YAY!

So, what are you going to do all day?

Yayyyyyyyyy Hoooooooooo!!!!
And about time too!

From now on every day is Saturday. Enjoy!

-- Rita

Wonderful! Like Al, I have really enjoyed the countdown and preparations. I looks forward to reading about your adventure in house sales and purchases.

So sudden! Are you sure you've thought this through? What are you going to do with yourself now?

Congrats!

btw, when do you move?

Congratulations W2R!
fest30.gif
You must be so excited! I am looking forward to reading how you adjust to your new life of leisure!

Congratulations! Very inspiring for us still-working stiffs to have followed your countdown. Looking forward to following your transition to full-time retiree!

BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!

I've been watching your countdown and reading your plans. I'm so happy for you.

Good for you! Congrats!

W2R, let me add my congratulations!

Enjoy this next wonderful phase of your life.

Coach

WTR,
Yahoo and Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your countdown with us all. It has been an inspiration to me (and others too).
I know you are well prepared, but I REALLY lookforward to reading your thoughts and comments about your experiences as you start the next chapter.
Best Regards! :LOL:

What will you do all day? ...Just kidding

CONGRATULATIONS on your achievement!

W2R,
I am very happy for you. Now you can sleep in, get up, stretch, yawn, have some coffee in peace, and plan to stroll into your day(s).
Many Autumn Blessings,
AM

I have to add my congrats! Breathe deep and enjoy the moment...it only happens once ....well, once for most of us that is!

Congratulations! I too have enjoyed watching your countdown over the years. Time really does go fast! Enjoy the living!

Back
Top Bottom