Where is Imoldernu?

Lcountz

Recycles dryer sheets
Hi all I have not seen any recent posts from this member and I enjoy his posts....

Anyone know if he is still active on the forums?

Hope he is OK.

imoldernu

I was wondering same thing. He had some good gadgetry discussions going that I really enjoyed hearing about. Was one of the top thread starters too. Hope he returns......

Our software tells me that he was last active on the early retirement forum earlier this morning, so maybe he will be posting again soon. Everybody needs a break now and then.

Last edited:
Our software tells me that he was last active on the early retirement forum earlier this morning

The NSA strikes again! :LOL:

Imoldernu's posts are very insightful with lots of great tips for controlling costs, especially housing. They have definitely influenced my ER thinking.

Our software tells me that he was last active on the early retirement forum earlier this morning, so maybe he will be posting again soon. Everybody needs a break now and then.

Thanks.....!

I agree everyone does need a break now and then, but just in case he may be under the weather and perhaps can't post, at least he can see that members miss him!!!!

That's funny, I was thinking just the other day that I hadn't seen anything from him, and he was pretty prolific.

I also enjoyed his posts and hope to see more from him soon.

Thank you all for your concern and kind words. I and my DW are fine, still in Illinois for the cold winter.
No special reason for not posting... just a break as W2R said, because of feeling that I was overstaying my welcome, by beginning too many threads, and sometimes getting into subjects that the moderators felt were too controversial and had to be closed to avoid the kind of unpleasantness that mars so many other forums. I never intended that, as this is the most friendly, popular forum on the internet and deserves to continue that way.
I have continued to visit ER and will stay in touch in the future. Screen names become friends, and I feel as if I know many of you personally. Hope to continue this.
I am updating some of my personal thoughts on the subject of the dreaded Alzheimers and hope to post them on the sharing frugal retirement thread, if I can remember... :blush:

Kindest regards to all...
See you soon ~ imoldernu

Thank you all for your concern and kind words. I and my DW are fine, still in Illinois for the cold winter.
No special reason for not posting... just a break as W2R said, because of feeling that I was overstaying my welcome, by beginning too many threads....

I hardly ever start threads, so I will give you my share of threads to start. :)

I hardly ever start threads, so I will give you my share of threads to start. :)

+1

Pleased to hear that you are doing well and still enjoying the forum. As you can see from this thread, you have many friends here.

I and my DW are fine, still in Illinois for the cold winter.
Very glad to hear that all is well. The threads you've started have been some very thought-provoking ones, with plenty of "meat" included to get the discussion going. Thanks for your contributions here!

Very glad to hear that all is well. The threads you've started have been some very thought-provoking ones, with plenty of "meat" included to get the discussion going. Thanks for your contributions here!

+1

In almost 8 years of membership, I've started only 22 threads. Feel free to use some of my allocation.

No special reason for not posting... just a break as W2R said, because of feeling that I was overstaying my welcome, by beginning too many threads

Glad to hear that you are doing well. Count me in as one of the folks that enjoy reading what you have to say. I do not start very many threads, so you can use my allotment also!:)

Back
Top Bottom