Andy - Progress on Privacy Policy: Second Request

chinaco

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Andy.

I put this in the previous thread a few days ago but got no reply. So I figured that it just got lost in the old thread. I wouldn't want anyone to think that you intend to avoid the issue.

I read the policy. Who owns Social Knowledge? Is that your LLC?

I am not an attorney, but my interpretation of that document is that you reserve the right to share that information with business partner or entity that you choose for whatever purposes you choose.

How about a simple privacy statement like: Your data and activity on the site will be kept private and shared with no one except in cases where order by the courts, etc...

Social Knowledge, LLC is indeed my company. The only way any of your personal information will be shared is if you give me permission. The option to give me permission does not exist at this point so I consider that everyone has NOT given me permission. If/when there is an option to opt-in I will let you all know.

I will pass on your statement to the attorney (along with the other feedback) this week. Hopefully I can get this wrapped up soon.

Andy

Back
Top Bottom