Forums disappeared with iPad

happy2bretired

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I'm on my phone entering this message because I can still see the individual forums. I can no longer see the individual forums using my iPad. The only way I can see the messages on my iPad is using the unread tab. It was fine this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

I just checked with my iPad and was able to log in without any problems. Perhaps delete your browsing history and clear cache, then try again?

I am not having a problem. It must be something specific to your iPad. I have three suggestions. First, close all your open iPad apps, then reopen ER.org. Second, power down and restart your iPad. Third, uninstall and reinstall the app. These three actions fix most everything.

My phone has caught the same bug! Already emptied cache

Did... I really think I use have a new update from Apple. I had to enter my Apple ID earlier.

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Deleted the app and reinstalled. Same thing. This is what I have what am I not seeing.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByEarly Retirement Forum1449525703.522007.jpg
    ImageUploadedByEarly Retirement Forum1449525703.522007.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 110
It goes directly to notifications when I open the app. In order for me to find this msg I search for my name and bring it up that way. Crazy

Android user here, can no longer download blogs starting this morning ( the screen that has the various forum titles such as "Fire and Money" or "Hi, I am" on any of my mobile devices. But if I bring up the left side menu and choose Timeline, that works to see the most recent threads......server problem?

Yep the forums r what I can't see, just the new messages. I'm not alone? Maybe I'm not crazy!

I reported this thread to tech support.

Thanks for the reports - we're working on this..

On my iPhone app, I noticed today that the app always opens to Notifications.

And the android app opens and just spins while trying to login.

Community Forums page is back! Yea!

I had to hard reset my phone this morning since I didn't yesterday and it worked today. I did hard reset my iPad yesterday so this morning after the fix, it worked perfectly. Do a hard reset.

I had the same problem this am on my iPad. Cleared the cache and it cleared up.

Have the day you deserve, and let Karma sort it out.

Back
Top Bottom