Happy 10th Birthday E-R.Org!

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give
E-R.Org was born at 1:15 PM Central time on June 23, 2002 with this first post by dory36. Ten years [-]and trillions of wasted electrons[/-] later, here we are. :)

For anyone who may be interested a history of E-R.Org can be found here.

Thanks for the reminder of all the hard work that has gone, and continues to go into keeping this forum alive, and just civilized enough that it's entertaining and enlightening, without being exclusive and mean.

Amethyst

:D

Attachments

• birthday cat.jpg
    birthday cat.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 7
I would give it ten birthday whacks with one to grow on, but I wouldn't know where to start..

I would give it ten birthday whacks with one to grow on, but I wouldn't know where to start..

Since it appears that REWahoo was one of the ring leaders, I nominate him for the honor.

Here, you start: :bat:

:whistle:

According to famousbirthdays.com, e-r.org shares the same birthday as Johannes Gutenberg (fitting!), June Carter Cash, Frances McDormand, Bob Fosse, Alan Turing, Alfred Kinsey, King Edward VIII, Wilma Rudolph and LaDainian Tomlinson.

Happy birthday, e-r.org! Thanks to you who look over the site for all your work!

Last edited:
Thanks to all the admins & moderators that keep this forum going. Here's to hoping we're around for another 10

Happy B-Day! All the members of E-R.org should be very proud to make this community such a special place. The atmosphere is what keeps a community like this stimulating and enjoyable and our broad spectrum of members and personalities sure help keep the atmosphere interesting. Here's to 10 more years together!

happy-birthday-1005.jpg

Wow, its hard to believe. Congrats to REWhoo, our elder statesman (and I use that term loosely), and a big thanks to all our mods and admins for keeping the site running flawlessly and for fighting the good fight:dance::dance::dance:

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone for making this place what it is - great! With special thanks to the founding members, admins, mods past and present who have [-]kept us in line[/-] made it all possible over the first 10 years. It's a nice blend of helpful knowledge, lively discussion and humor...

I've taken part in lots of forums and this is really one of the best, I've enjoyed my time here immensely and I look forward to the 20th birthday!

Since the forum shares its 10th birthday with Alan Turin's 100th birthday, did you know that there are only 10 types of people in the world?

Those that understand binary, and those who do not.

Since the forum shares its 10th birthday with Alan Turin's 100th birthday, did you know that there are only 10 types of people in the world?

Those that understand binary, and those who do not.

Happy Birthday ER Forum!

Nice Engineer joke.

10 years. Dang. In Internet years that's what, a couple centuries?

Does vBulletin offer historical stats like the number of posters over the last decade, or the number of threads/posts by month? It'd be interesting to see the growth over the years from the dates that posters signed up.

If this board had a theme song it'd be "What a long, strange trip it's been..."

I've taken part in lots of forums and this is really one of the best, I've enjoyed my time here immensely and I look forward to the 20th birthday!

I have to agree with this statement. Thank you to all who post here and a big thank you to all the past and present admins!!!!

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Helen said:
I have to agree with this statement. Thank you to all who post here and a big thank you to all the past and present admins!!!!

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

+1

Huge shout out to all who make this site great! 10 years is a lifetime on the Internet. I'd like to see this site around for another decade. I just wish I found this site sooner. Would've helped me make a lot more intelligent decisions with my money. :)

Back
Top Bottom