Less moderatation???

Hey Telly...at least he knew who you were talking about.

I suppose the big problem here is having mods do the modding from their own personal accounts. In the rare occasions I've been stupid enough to agree to be a moderator, I either insisted on a generic 'moderator x' account or if that wasnt feasible, recognized that I sometimes had to mute my own personal opinions and not say things to further inflame discussions...because thats sorta the opposite of what mods are supposed to do.

Isnt it?

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
I suppose the big problem here is having mods do the modding from their own personal accounts. In the rare occasions I've been stupid enough to agree to be a moderator, I either insisted on a generic 'moderator x' account or if that wasnt feasible, recognized that I sometimes had to mute my own personal opinions and not say things to further inflame discussions...because thats sorta the opposite of what mods are supposed to do.

Oh... you mean like, "Moderator_in_Tampa?"

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
In the rare occasions I've been stupid enough to agree to be a moderator....................

Yup, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!

I would like to apply for moderator-supremeo, il duce, kahones#1:
Change my name to: OglingAsian-nymphettesPervertedly (to hide my former ID)
OAP, still sentient AND able to think, rational (red welts, etc) and lusty.

Great attributes for moderation.

And my intelligence would be demonstrated with statements (moderator quality) like:
"Don't let the window hit you in the nuts on the way out". Very mature, is it not?

Like Ol'Bama, I think Okra will support me.

sgeee, you are a hoot, maybe a bit to intellectual for this crowd but remember most of us just dropped off a turnip truck or better yet a trash truck (sub). I loved the smell of trash in the mornings, bossing those guys at the back of the truck, I was the driver. I DEMAND respect, Sanitation put me up front.

I just put a cast iron plate over my rear so the door won't hurt. Is banning me again really worth the effort. But please visit my blog. I've posted it's location here many times (zero +) and yet no one visits. Google claims the 1 cent I'm due in 2009 will be in centimes instead.

OldAgePensioner said:
I would like to apply for moderator-supremeo, il duce, kahones#1:
Change my name to: OglingAsian-nymphettesPervertedly (to hide my former ID)
OAP, still sentient AND able to think, rational (red welts, etc) and lusty.

Great attributes for moderation.

And my intelligence would be demonstrated with statements (moderator quality) like:
"Don't let the window hit you in the nuts on the way out". Very mature, is it not?

Like Ol'Bama, I think Okra will support me.

sgeee, you are a hoot, maybe a bit to intellectual for this crowd but remember most of us just dropped off a turnip truck or better yet a trash truck (sub). I loved the smell of trash in the mornings, bossing those guys at the back of the truck, I was the driver. I DEMAND respect, Sanitation put me up front.

I just put a cast iron plate over my rear so the door won't hurt. Is banning me again really worth the effort. But please visit my blog. I've posted it's location here many times (zero +) and yet no one visits. Google claims the 1 cent I'm due in 2009 will be in centimes instead.

You got my vote. At least you are as unstable as I am.

Mwsinron,
Unstability, is immortalized in Winston Churchill's famous speech to the Lord Mayor of London on the bombing of the East End.

Thanks for the vote:
OAP 1, Challengers 0

"Tip a canoe, and tie her too", was already used, so I avoided that, sounded to perverted.

If elected I will allow"
1. Semi-nude pictures of Asian women, Jessica Alba, Paris Hilton in prison, and a smattering of Gloria Allred (must be fully clothed with mouth shut, limited selection)
2. Waist-up only nude photos of Brad Pitt, Al Franken (satisfy DT and martha) and any nude Bill Clinton photos.

I need your vote, pull the lever.

Woah woah the nekkid Billy Clinton pictures. But Al ... ok

Wasnt it tipper a canoe and gore too?

"Tip a canoe, and tie her too"

:LOL:

"You didn't have to squeeze it, but you did, but you did, but you did, so I'll spank you..." Sam & Dave

"Dressed up in drag..." The Buckinghams

"I haven't had any in so long I forget who gets tied up..." HFWR

HFWR, who will not seek, and will not accept, the nomination for moderator

I vote for: stay weird, type your posts left handed and with one finger, mis spell a lot AND always, always

do some posts before AND after your second cup of coffee - that way you will be sure to stay on your medication.

Remind me - who is that guy named Kinky in Texas? Or?

heh heh heh - Bless those who moderate. :D

Mwsinron, every time someone mentions Tipper Gore, I lose my libido for minutes.

HFWR, never ever try it with both of you tied up. Trying to flip open my cell with my nose and dial 911 still haunts me.

But I like the ideas, how bout this.
"IF elected to moderate this august body, I rule with a latex hand and spank anyone utilizing the board's rules in a bent fashion."

Has a Rutherford B. Hayes tone to it.

UncleMick2, try my favorite breakfast beverage, a piping hot cup of Stoli. After the second cup you'll be typing with your nose, at least until the drool shorts out the keyboard. I think the Kinky guy in Texas is Old Rancher but I could be wrong.

If HFWR is voting OAP, then it's
OAP 2 , Challengers 0

I have never been to the Watergate hotel. Caveat.

I've been camping and away from the internet for the past week, but I'm glad to see this thread finally found it's stride. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Good to hear from you again, OAP. I looked for your web site recently, but the link I had was broken. Can you post it again? :)

Back
Top Bottom