• Return him to his cell

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Make him listen to Barry Manilow music 24x7

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters
T

TromboneAl

Dear Parole Officer Dory,  ;)

Just in case you thought I'd hacked into the forum or something, I thought I'd explain that what I had done was set my Personal Text to something like this:

So, at first glance it looked like I had changed the post count, but my true post count was still shown.  I didn't change any actual statistics or do any hacking.

That's the end of my parole hearing statement. 

Thanks for maintaining the forum!  Gotta go -- DW's here for a conjugal visit!

This is a court of little mercy, where the mere appearance of impropriety is enough to convict, and absolute proof of innocence is insufficient.

You must affirm, by the great speckled bird, that you were put up to this nefarious plot by the infamous *****, and declare your repentence and renounce any loyalty to *****.

We look for an honest and sincere confession. Do not try to confuse us with the fact that you are innocent. That merely shows lack of remorse.

Maybe you could be on work release to rotate your car tires and sweep you chimney before winter. :LOL:
Of course, get your conjugal visit out of the way first.

maddythebeagle said:
Of course, get your conjugal visit out of the way first.

That will require at least 24 hours.

Geez Dory36 now I've got Mel Brooks' singing "the inquisition, what a show..." from History of the World Part 1 stuck in my head! I'll have to go rent it now.

Uh-oh, now I'm mentally replaying Monty Python's "nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!"

T-Al's post count caught me offguard...I went and checked the statistics to see who else Dory36 modified before I realized it was just the personalized text message.

Imagine if the Spanish inquisition had access to Barry Manilow music! :eek:

Hey T-bone Al: "I write the songs that make the whole world sing...." :D

Back
Top Bottom