Problem with RSS feed

donheff

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I use Bloglines to keep track of posts but for the last 24 hours it hasn't been registering any changes. Is something wrong with the RSS feed?

That's odd. My RSS tracker hasn't picked anything up since June 18. I just tried the RSS link and it seems to have current stuff. I'll check into it.

Okay, my RSS problem was local to my machine. I tried My Yahoo and things are working fine.

I think these sites cache the results for multiple users, so My Yahoo! is about 4 hours behind. Maybe Bloglines just hasn't updated their cache lately?

Humm. It came back today after about 36 hours. This happened once before. I didn't check the RSS data on the site.

BigMoneyJim said:
I think these sites cache the results for multiple users, so My Yahoo! is about 4 hours behind. Maybe Bloglines just hasn't updated their cache lately?
donheff said:
Humm.  It came back today after about 36 hours.  This happened once before.  I didn't check the RSS data on the site.
Meanwhile at Bloglines World HQ, here's what the boss is saying:
"You knucklehead, keep that cache updated!!! Don't you realize that BMJ is watching us like a hawk, and didn't you see what he did to the last few websites who didn't treat E-R.org right?!?"

Back
Top Bottom