Search

Khan

Gone but not forgotten
I can't remember/figure out how to do a search for a term/word. Help!

Khan, look up at the top of the page and you'll see a "Powered by Google" search box. Click the E-R.org button and type in your word in the box.

Khan, look up at the top of the page and you'll see a "Powered by Google" search box. Click the E-R.org button and type in your word in the box.

I don't see it. Must have managed to turn it off.

Khan, you can also search the forum by clicking on the "Search" link in the dark green (or blue) area just under where the Google search box is located, to the right of "New Posts".

Khan, you can also search the forum by clicking on the "Search" link in the dark green (or blue) area just under where the Google search box is located, to the right of "New Posts".

Doh! Thanks.

FWIW, I don't find a "Google Search Box" in the location you mentioned either. (There is an "Ads by Google" link visible though.) If I click on the "Search" link, the drop-down menu does give me an opportunity to use a "Google Custom Search" -- whatever that is.

The google search uses google search engine to search this site. It's more robust than the standard search tool provided by our software which only searches keywords.

Attachments

• ersearch.jpg
    ersearch.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom