Thank you notification

Notmuchlonger

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I have received 2 thank you notifications tonight. I do not have the option set to receive the notifications.

What have I done to deserve this!

Yeah, I got one too. Under the User CP options, there is an option to get these PMs from thank yous. But mine is not marked. I guess you have to mark it not to get the PMs?

It must be something to do with the new software being worked on. I noticed earlier that my abbreviations in a post, like imho, were getting red squiggled like Microsoft Word does in a document for something that looks misspelled. I see that has stopped now. Maybe the "thanks notification" was just being reinstalled and the first default was what Bam said, you had to check it if you didn't want to get notified. I see my option is not checked and I have received no notification of thanks (although I did get thanked).

But I'm sure Andy or the software gurus will check to be sure it's working properly now that you alerted them! So..... thanks hahaha.

Ok, I might be guilty...see the thumbs up thanks button at the bottom of the posts...there were a couple well written responses to posts...and whoever I "thanked" said what I would have...but I chose not to reiterate. So, thank you for being like minded! :)

Back
Top Bottom