Three Cheers for Martha!

Thanks for your service Martha, it is certainly appreciated! Now go have some real fun w/ those boots~!

Three Cheers for Martha!

sFun_cheerleader2.gif
sFun_cheerleader2.gif
sFun_cheerleader2.gif

Thanks Martha....:)

You're welcome all. I'll be around plenty. I just wasn't keeping up anymore with summer, gardens, babies, and all. :)

You're welcome all. I'll be around plenty. I just wasn't keeping up anymore with summer, gardens, babies, and all. :)

Your'e having a baby? How wonderful!

:LOL:

Martha,
I haven't seen you in action, but it is clear that I am able to enjoy and learn in this community today largely due to your past contributions. Thank you.

Your'e having a baby? How wonderful!
I'm probably going to get into some serious trouble by revealing this information, but since Martha no longer has the whip I think I can get away with it - maybe.

Martha is too modest to tell you that one reason she's not been around much of late is she's stepped in to fill a need in her family. She is caring for her small 'nephew' while his mom recovers from some unfortunate circumstances.

Everyone (OK, primarily the guys) associates Martha with her boots & whip avatar, but prior to that it was an image of what we all thought was Wonder Woman. Turns out it was really a photo of Martha. :)

I don't think any of us are surprised - Martha has always shown incredible compassion for others...if only every family had such wonderful support systems in place!

Give the baby a big smooch for us all and let us know if you need anything to help out!

Everyone (OK, primarily the guys) associates Martha with her boots & whip avatar, but prior to that it was an image of what we all thought was Wonder Woman. Turns out it was really a photo of Martha. :)

Not being here all that long, I don't remember the avatar prior to the boots & whip. Can somebody who captured it sent to me in an E-mail? :D

Martha, hope you'll be back. One of the reasons I registered here is because you were a moderator.

Back
Top Bottom