Any Recommended Online Contact Lenses Vendors.

HpRyder

Recycles dryer sheets
I’ve been procrastinating ordering contact lenses. Any recommendations?

You guys are great enablers! Another few days of no recommendations and I can procrastinate. Then it's next week and I can justify waiting until the Visa card closing date passes. Then its wait until the end of the month. Wow, I love this site.

But just incase, has anyone have experiences they would share with the following online contact lens vendors:
1-800 contacts
Costco
visiondirect.com
contactlensking.com
walgreens.com

I’ve been procrastinating ordering contact lenses. Any recommendations?

I don't use contact lenses but my recommendation is to find the best eye doctor in the area and have her order them from a reputable place. Anyway, that's what I do for glasses and lenses and it works better than the discount places.

has anyone have experiences they would share with the following online contact lens vendors

Earlier this year I started using 1-800-Contacts. Smooth sailing so far. Easy shopping and fast shipping.

I've been ordering my daughter's contacts from discountcontactlenses.com for over 6 years now....good pricing, quick delivery via the USPS and discounts usually available....just google for their latest coupon codes....

Highly recommended :clap:

i use vision direct.com about $8/box less than 1-800 for my prescription (just ordered last week) and compared with 1-800, wal-mart(which is 1-800) and eye doc

Contact lenses are a commodity in an efficient market. It is similar to ordering a new book online, you know exactly what you are getting.

That being said, the absolute last place to buy contacts is from or through your eye doctor. I was surprised that even Walmart Contacts are 50% to 100% higher than online prices.

For my last order I went through Vision Direct and they delivered very fast. But I generally just go with the cheapest.

You can go to fat wallet and look for the latest deal. That is what I do.

On my last big purchase I seem to recall that there was a $30 rebate from Acuvue and a 10% discount offered via Vision Direct. Since I am usually out of the country, I was happy to see that the rebate was via a Visa cash card and was good for 12 months from issue and I promptly used it on my last USA visit.

Kramer

Back
Top Bottom