Bush vetoes SCHIP expansion

i agree w/ gumby, as a working mom it is very stressful/hard to go to the doc on the fly - so i don't go unless i have to, always call the advice nurse first if i'm on the fence. they could just put protocols in place, like call the advice nurse first to avoid unnecessary visits. although i've gone in about 90% of the time when i call..but perhaps that just means i know when to call!

maybe we have to worry about all those retired/non-working people flooding the doc office since they have nothing better to do! :angel:

Bush Vetoes SCHIP expansion

Unfortunately, your facts disagree with the true facts. The kids get scholarships to the private school. Their house was purchased for $55K in 1991. His business failed. They can't get private health insurance because of preexisting conditions. Etc., etc.

Rustic look at the post from tomz on the issue of the true facts as it pertains to the subject matter.

As per my previous response to you, Rustic 23, I got my information from the "Countdown with Keith Olbermann" a video/show, which was aired on or about 10 October 2007. All you have to do is google "GOP attacks 12 year old" to find this video and some other sites that address this subject matter.

And then again tonight on "Countdown with Keith Olbermann" there was a video/show titled the "The swift boating of Graeme Frost."

It is extremely sad that RUSH and some (did not say all) of the so called conservative compassionate Republicans have to attack a young 12 year old boy and his family. I do not know how anyone anywhere can justify or condone the harassment and the death threats that this family has been subjected to.>:D

GOD BLESS:angel:

Back
Top Bottom