Having fun losing weight

d0ug

Recycles dryer sheets
Making a game out of weight loss is easier than fighting. It is simple and easy. First imagine you took a pill which cut your appetite. Than every time you start to eat, have two tablespoons and stop and notice how full you feel. Push the plate away and go get a drink of water. When you get hungry say to yourself I will eat but right now I am too busy. With this way you can eat what you want only in small amounts. After a while your stomach will shrink and you will fee full on smaller amounts. If you fail start again and you don’t need to feel bad because it is only a game. I lost 40 lbs. and it was a breeze also quit smoking with a game as well. These things are easy when you make a game out of them

Now you know what it is to be a woman.

every time you start to eat, have two tablespoons and stop and notice how full you feel. Push the plate away and go get a drink of water. When you get hungry say to yourself I will eat but right now I am too busy.

Making a game out of weight loss is easier than fighting. It is simple and easy. First imagine you took a pill which cut your appetite. Than every time you start to eat, have two tablespoons and stop and notice how full you feel. Push the plate away and go get a drink of water. When you get hungry say to yourself I will eat but right now I am too busy. With this way you can eat what you want only in small amounts. After a while your stomach will shrink and you will fee full on smaller amounts. If you fail start again and you don’t need to feel bad because it is only a game. I lost 40 lbs. and it was a breeze also quit smoking with a game as well. These things are easy when you make a game out of them

Good idea! I made a game out of saving for retirement, challenging myself each month to see how much I could save. That worked really well for me. So, I can imagine that it might work for weight loss, too.

Back
Top Bottom