Health Insurance Costs

Livefree

Recycles dryer sheets
My question has to do with Health Insurance costs. I want to know what people are paying per month for premiums that have retired early. I don't mean a working spouse that has coverage, or state/government paid insurance that goes along with pensions etc.

I'm trying to get an idea if early retirement is even possible with these crazy costs, and how people do it. Thanks for any input.

My question has to do with Health Insurance costs. I want to know what people are paying per month for premiums that have retired early. I don't mean a working spouse that has coverage, or state/government paid insurance that goes along with pensions etc.

I'm trying to get an idea if early retirement is even possible with these crazy costs, and how people do it. Thanks for any input.
Please do a search of this forum. This question has been asked and answered many, many times, including polls, individual comments, anecdotes, etc.

Kramer

Basically $100-200/mo for very basic individual coverage with high deductibles, $400-500 for pretty full coverage with low to no deductibles, $800-900 for a small family, and 1200-1400 for a family on cobra/high risk type coverage (preexisting conditions). Shave a few bucks off if you're in your 20's or 30's, and add some bucks if you're in your 50's.

Back
Top Bottom