Love My Coffee!

ladypatriot

Recycles dryer sheets
coffee reduces the chance of prostate cancer?

:dance: I love my coffee even more now. Thanks for posting.

the men who drank the most coffee a day had a 60 percent decreased risk of developing the disease, according to the study. And even drinking one to three cups of coffee a day was associated with a 30 percent lower risk of lethal prostate cancer, the study said.

I get in 3 cups, but I would be climbing the walls with six. I think I saw on the news that you get the same benefit with decafe. Still a lot of coffee.:-\

It could be that there's something different about people who drink that much coffee.

Being almost 47, I'm still hoping within the next 3 years researchers will determine there is absolutely no reason to have your prostrate ever checked if you have drank at least 3 cups of coffee daily for the past 25 years!

Being almost 47, I'm still hoping within the next 3 years researchers will determine there is absolutely no reason to have your prostrate ever checked if you have drank at least 3 cups of coffee daily for the past 25 years!

Being 67 - need to show this article to my doc next checkup.

:LOL::LOL:

heh heh heh - ;)

The funny thing about that study is that decaf or regular coffee had the same results...so I kinda thing its not caffeine related.

I have to go make some nice strong coffee.

Aeropress man

Back
Top Bottom